By the age of 20 to 30, skin collagen production decreases. Collagen is like a rubber band and it smoothes the skin.
But with age, collagen and elastin fibers thicken and loosen. This causes the skin to wrinkle. It also reduces moisture in the skin and reduces fat cells or fats under the skin.
At the age of 40, the production of skin collagen will stop. The remaining collagen and elastin fibers gradually break down, hardening and loosening like a rubber band. It causes wrinkles.
By age 50, the skin is dry and easily bruised or scratched. Reduces oil glands. When a woman has menopause, her skin will dry out and she will also be thin.
Wrinkling of the skin is also inherited by the parent. When your parent's face is smooth, your skin is probably smooth as well.
Aging is inevitable. But there is something we can do to improve our complexion.
Here is my advice:
1. Do not expose to the sun. The sun wrinkles the skin, causes freckles and possibly even skin cancer due to UV light. Hide in the intense sunlight from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
2. Use sunblock with SPF 15 or 30.
3. Stop smoking and drinking alcohol. Smoking is older because it reduces blood flow to the skin. Alcohol causes wrinkles because it weakens your resistance and your body collapses.
4. Drink 8 glasses of water daily to keep your skin soft.
5. Eat 2 cups of fruit and 2 cups of vegetables daily. It is rich in vitamins A, C, E and biotin which are considered anti-oxidants. Avoid fatty foods, greasy and gossip.
6. Reduce stress and be cheerful. The saying is true that you laugh and you will be beautiful.
Hope the tips on this page helped you. If you think this will help your friends and family, start sharing this article with them.