Many ask if cancer can still be treated? This is the knowledge about the cancer patient whether it can still be treated or if there is still hope to be treated, including cancer at stages 1, 2, 3, 4.
What I can say is that even with cancer, there is still hope.
Read this information carefully:
1. There are many types of cancer. There is cancer that is still being treated. Controllable cancer. There is cancer that moves slowly or reverses growth. Depending on the cancer and the patient's condition.
2. No matter what stage it is, life can still be extended.
3. My advice is (1) See a doctor; (2) Follow the doctor's advice if chemotherapy or surgery is needed; (3) Be courageous and invigorate; (4) Do not rely on alternative treatments first because the patient has a greater chance of being treated by a doctor.
4. Even if you say stage 4, the consequences are still different. There is stage 4 which is serious and prevalent in many parts of the body. There is a stage 4 that is less cluttered and has a better prognosis. This stage is only called because of the definition of staging.
5. Many factors determine the length of life. Medical treatment, nutrition support, family support, courage, patient determination, positive outlook and prayer to God are important.
6. No one can say long life. No one is certain of his future. Let's just do good.
7. As a doctor my role is to inspire and encourage the patient. With the help of proper treatment, give hope and love to the patient.
No matter how dark our future (in the disease or in the problems of the people) there must be perseverance and resistance.
Remember: Nothing is impossible with God. I believe God will give us enough life to accomplish our mission.